BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday. In the house. It most certainly is not the 4th of July.

Today started off with some pretty high anxiety but later turned into a melancholy mood. I'm really tired. Maybe it's being stuck in the house all day. I hate snow. They were predicting a mild winter after last year's unusually bad one but so far it doesn't look like that. We got about 3 inches today and an 1 1/2 inches yesterday. The day after Christmas we had about 15 inches. Please, Mother Nature, no two-footers like last year!

I do go back to work tomorrow. I don't go until 2:45 in the afternoon (Yeah, we have weird shifts) but it's better than nothing. Actually all my shifts are late this week. I work 4-9 on Thursday! The only problem is that I don't really know many of the people on the afternoon and evening shifts so it'll be a bit awkward. I'll be off Friday and Saturday. Also, there's a good chance that I could get temporary disability checks for the two weeks I was out.

I watched the Twilight Zone movie last night. Disappointing, to say the least, except for the last segment: a remake of Nightmare at 20,000 Feet with John Lithgow. That creeped me out. I've got to see the original.

Well, not much else to say. I think I'm going to take a nice, hot bath and then put a movie on. I'm not very talkative today on Facebook or Twitter but nothing is really wrong. At least I get to sleep late this week due to my later shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment