Today was a good day, despite being suspended from work for screwing up a WIC check. They have very strict policies about that. I suppose they have to because if there are too many problems, they could lose their license to process WIC checks at the store. I was able to go to my doctor and have her fill out my temporary disability papers for the two weeks that I was out of work. I'm really hoping I'll get something back, even though I know it'll be less than my normal pay. Every little bit helps.
What's this, you ask? No I didn't chop up my fingers. These bandages are covering warts. (They're actually on the other side of my hand and on I have two on my right thumb as well.) I've had them for quite some time. I don't know if they can possibly be related to the acne I also suffer from (probably not). I once had them frozen off but then they came back. Today I was told I'd have to come back for treatments every two weeks until my doctor says I don't need to. Last time I had them frozen off, I had also put drops of Apple Cider Vinegar on them at night and that really seemed to help! I'm supposed to keep them covered as much as possible. My doctor says duct tape is best, since it doesn't allow the warts to breathe. They've never been painful, but they are embarrassing to have. Since I'm a cashier, I'll have a difficult time working with anything covering my fingers so I'll have to decide what to do about that. The freezing process is painful. It stings very much. When I had my first treatment over a year ago, I had to take Tylenol for the pain when I got home because they ached so much. Oddly, it wasn't as bad today. But I am determined to keep going to the appointments until no longer necessary.
You may be wondering why I'm saying this is a good day, with these things happening. It's a good day because I'm feeling like myself again without the mood swings and anxiety problems. I feel like I accomplished things today. I wish I could feel like this every day, but I've got to learn to take the bad with the good. One day at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


One day at a time! Hugs darlin. I hope that you continue in this direction with your mood!! <3
ReplyDeleteGreat! :) Hopefully more good days than bad are on the way to you. And only the best go with duct tape on the fingers, so you should defintely do that.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDeleteJanelle--I hope you are feeling better too! <3
Posture Pal--Going to have to go out and buy some. It'll be really awkward trying to work with it so I might just keep them covered at night.