BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fair Weather Friends

Sometimes it takes a crisis to realize who your true friends are. When I was going through that hellish ordeal back in December/early January only a few of the people who I thought were my friends came to my aid when I reached out for help. I often posted statuses and tweets on Facebook and Twitter, just telling the god-honest truth about how I was feeling. It wasn't a cry for attention, it was just me asking for support.

Since it's mostly MSTies who read this, I'll tell you abit about what's happening now.

1. One of those people deleted me from his/her friends list.

2. One person refuses to respond to tweets I reply to.

3. One person refuses to add me on Facebook for some reason, though we have many friends in common and follow each other on Twitter.

I'm not sure what I've done to these people, but I'll admit I'm very hurt. I'm not sure if I should send them messages asking me what I've done or if I should just ignore it. I know it shouldn't bother me so much but I considered these people my friends. My MSTie pals have always had a special place in my heart. *sigh* I've never been good at confronting people either.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your true friends outnumber you fair weather ones. I have a feeling they do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! The problem is sometimes I got so horribly paranoid about people it's hard for me to tell.

    ReplyDelete