Sunday, January 16, 2011
Oops, I Did It Again, Part 2
So yeah, remember my post last night about the ratings site and how I deleted them? Well, there was one I forgot about. http://www.okcupid.com/mybestface?rid=1099188617465696207 Now this was to determine what the best picture of me was, but the results were horrifying to me. Some of the people I was judged against and who won, I was left thinking "What the fuck?" I couldn't believe it. Major blow to my self-esteem. So this is probably going to be bothering me all day but I guess I'll have to learn to live with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Try not to dwell on it too much. I'd be willing to bet most folks who vote on things like that don't take it too seriously when they click the mouse. Besides, you're a knockout in all of those pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! You're so sweet! I wish I didn't go through this obsession every now and then. I'm not sure that it's a sign of feeling better that I'm caring so much about how I look right now but I'm sure it'll pass and I'll come back months later and think to myself,"Why the hell was I so upset about this?"
ReplyDelete