BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blah/Tom Servo's Tribute to the "70s"

I feel so blah and tired today. I'm not sure why. It could be that I had to work at 7:30 this morning, but I've worked that early other days without being this tired. I guess it could be the weather, although today it hit 45 degrees, the warmest it's been for awhile.


I was having very strange dreams last night. In one, I got an $800 check from my dentist! Weird, huh? There was once a time where I had overpaid a doctor bill (I guess before the insurance kicked in and covered their part) and I got a $50 check back. Maybe I was thinking of that, or income tax returns.

Not much else to say so here is a short video of MST3K's Tom Servo's haunting tribute to the 70s...er...not the 1970s, though.





2 comments:

  1. I hope your dreams are premonitions and you got money coming your way!

    ReplyDelete