Monday, February 21, 2011
Update, Smupdate
I'm not sure why, but I've been feeling more aggressive the last few days, with more anger towards people for the littlest things. I have been taking my meds as prescribed, avoiding caffeine as much as possible (I do have one green tea a day). Other times I feel numb and can't feel happiness or sadness. I haven't been having any anxiety problems, but I almost feel...hostile towards people. Not that I show it, but I have not been afraid to tell people what I think, even if the truth hurts. I'm not sure if this is good or bad. I've been kind of needing some alone time, since being around too many people has just been driving me crazy. My eye is completely better. Still using that steroid eye drop in my right eye three times a day, until it's gone. I don't want to have any eye problems pop up again in two weeks, like it did last time. My bottom teeth have been hurting me about every night, but it's been a rather dull, sore type of hurting, instead of sharp and excruciating. Nevertheless, I plan to have them pulled this week or next week. Still very sad about missing the Detroit Tweet-up this weekend. I was really looking forward to it. But I'm hoping to get to go some other time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment