A quote from the famous Homer Simpson. Yet that's how my mind has been this past week or so. I've been feeling like my mind is not as sharp as it was a few weeks ago. Yet I haven't been depressed for awhile. No med changes, except I started cutting back on the Xanax from 3 0.5 mgs a day to 2 a day because I haven't been having anxiety. It's not a drug you want to stay on long term, anyway. I'm sure it doesn't have anything to with the decrease in dosage. If anything, my mind should be sharper, I would think. But I've been feeling like when I talk to people, suddenly my mind goes blank. I've had this experience with a bunch of medications before, especially Lithium. I guess it's not as bad as it used to be. I'm still able to blog, something I couldn't do for a year or so. One of my biggest fears is that people see me as stupid or an airhead.
Maybe it has to do with me getting my period, or being sick this week. Or maybe I try to rationalize everything too much. Whatever it is, I hope it's only temporary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you know,,,,,,
ReplyDeletethis is been happening to ME alot lately
I see the word I want as an image
KINDA have the word on the tip of my tongue
yet
I cannot make it to my mouth!
I am claiming stress in my case!
Yeah, that can do it too. :/
ReplyDelete