I'm in a rare mood today. Have you ever just felt like picking a fight with someone or a group of people but you don't know why? I'm not exactly in a good or bad mood. I had to work super early and was pretty tired when I got home but now I just seem pretty wired. In a way, these "fights" aren't out of nowhere, it's just stuff that I normally don't say anything about. Stating my beliefs, even if my opinion is in the minority. And do you ever feel like people take advantage of your generosity? Sometimes my paranoia kicks in and makes me think these people are being manipulative, that they're not as bad off as they claim to be. Maybe I have passive-aggressive tendencies. Anyway, I'm not making any sense, even to myself. I'm tired of my menstrual cycle playing games with me. Now that I have a keen sense of when I should get it every month, my PMS tends to drag on longer and my period seems to come later and later.
Did this post make any sense at all? I think I'm all over the place here. Oh well.
My biggest fear is that there is no such thing as PMS and that this is who I really am.--Carol Weston, Empty Nest
Edit: I also have a toothache right now. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment