BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Do You Ever Feel.......

like you have to remind people that you're around? At work and sometimes around friends I seem to be "out of sight, out of mind" at times. I feel like I have to work at getting people to notice me, even people that are supposed to be good friends. If you know me, you know how I hate getting "Hey, how are you?" messages from people I don't know, but it's nice to get them from people I do know, especially if I've been going through a hard time. There are some people who will never respond to you when things are going bad. These are called "fair-weather" friends, and I don't think that makes a true friend. I've posted about that before. There are just some people who you can't count on.


Anyway, today was a little better than yesterday, though I still feel a lot of anger and irritability, and I've got a bad cold, along with my period so I'm sure that's not doing anything to improve my mood.

Well, I won't be watching the Superbowl tonight. I have never seen the appeal of the commercials, either. I hate commercials during any show I watch, so why would I look forward to brand new ones? But I do hope the Packers win tonight. The MSTie in me craves it.

2 comments:

  1. Many hugs to you, Miss Cheryl. And I definitely feel that way often, too. Just remember we love yoooooou. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks :) I love you guys too. I think it is seriously time for me to go back to therapy. Sad thing is, my therapist won't see me anymore. He says that he doesn't take my insurance, but I wonder if it's because I stopped going a year ago.

    ReplyDelete