For years (well, maybe since I've been at my current job) I've despised Saturdays. I tend to feel kind of down. I'm always off Fridays so maybe Saturday is my Monday? Or the fact that I always work Sundays, unless I'm on vacation. This week I was hoping to have two days off in a row because I desperately need to get those two back teeth pulled that have been bothering me for about a week. Usually it's at night. Last night my jaw was sore, just opening and closing my mouth was difficult. I woke up at 5:15 this morning and had to take three ibuprofen, which didn't kick in for a half hour. Then I had to be up at 7:15. Teeth didn't really bother me today, but I came home with sharp stomach pains, which I blame the Green Tea I drink. It's supposed to be cleansing to your system and can cause....well, you get the idea. Anyway, my one tooth is completely black, next to a cracked wisdom tooth. I was hoping for two days off in a row this week because I was planning on going to the dentist on the first day off, so that I'd have the following day off in case I was still in pain.Those teeth will have to be pulled, no question about it. But this week I have to go in to work on Thursday for two hours for a stupid meeting. Maybe I can hold off until my vacation, which is only about two weeks away.
I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer about things. I haven't really had much to say because I've been having all this stuff going on and I hate constantly complaining. I'm glad that my moods have been pretty stable though. Sure, I've been a bit irritable lately but I think that's normal with the tooth problems and such. At least I haven't been having panic attacks or deep depressions. I know things will get better soon. Until then, I'll probably just lie low and relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment