So it's finally happened. Everything that's happened this week has finally hit me. Hard. Pink eye, pregnancy scare, a bad cold, painful period and I'm friggin' miserable. Last night I had trouble sleeping, even with NyQuil and my normal dosage of Seroquel and Xanax. I think I was having a minor anxiety attack. This morning wasn't too bad, after going to the doctor to recheck my eye, but this afternoon my mood has severely crashed. I guess it would be more accurate to say I'm just in such a nasty mood. So angry at people for little things that normally wouldn't bother me. Self-doubts and paranoia kicking in again. The worst part of it all, is sometimes I feel such intense hatred towards people, even friends. It makes me feel like I have a split personality.
So....I hope this doesn't mean that I'm starting to have a relapse. Ironically, I was just talking to someone on Twitter yesterday about how stable I have been feeling lately. I guess I jinxed myself. Hopefully this is just a bad day, after everything that's happened this week. I think I'll have a cup of chamomile tea and go to bed early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment