BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Outraged

I am absolutely disgusted that people stick up for Casey Anthony and think that bitch is innocent! I hope and pray she gets what is coming to her.
Not necessarily having to do with the Casey Anthony case,I have never been able to understand the bleeding heart liberal's view. They are too soft on crime. If you commit a crime, you should pay and pay dearly! Murderers should not have any rights. They took innocent lives. It should only be the innocent we are protecting. To do otherwise, cheapens the life of the victim.

I am disabling comments on this. I won't change my mind, and I don't care to hear anybody defending Casey Anthony, murderers, drug addicts, or other criminals who break the law and get away too easily. Call me a bitch if you'd like, defriend me on Facebook, I don't really care. I have learned the hard way it is better to be too hard-headed than soft-headed.

Edit:  PMS is a raging bitch as well.