BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ouch!

It's finally done. Today I had the remaining five bottom teeth pulled and a full lower denture put in. What they say about bottom dentures is true. They are extremely difficult to adjust to. It hasn't been a full day yet and I'm already dying to take them out, which I'm not allowed to. They hurt. Luckily I have some Tylenol 3 left over from the last time I got a tooth pulled (yet my dentist didn't give me anything for having five pulled today. Hopefully it gets easier and I'm not in too much pain the rest of the week, since I'm supposed to take my brother to see the new Harry Potter movie Thursday night at midnight! I really hope I'm up to it!

2 comments:

  1. When you have pain you should ask for something Cheryl, and I am surprised the dentist didnt offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back the very next day because I was in so much pain, plus I don't think the denture fit right. He gave me Tylenol 3 and adjusted it.

    ReplyDelete