BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Life Rants

I have a lot of anger and hatred towards the alcoholics in my life. Specifically one person right now that makes my life a living hell. I've got so many problems of my own to deal with and I have to take care of her as well. Sometimes I get so angry at my family for putting me in this situation and then I get angry at myself because I'm not making enough money to be able to move out on my own. That is motivation for going back to school this fall. I'm really interested in the Pharmacy Tech and Medical Coding and Billing programs. Right now I'm leaning more towards Medical Coding and Billing, but the problem is that there are hardly any entry level jobs for graduates. Most employers want at least two years experience in the program.

Back to the alcoholic--I deal with senior citizens every day at work and most would be shocked at how my grandmother lives her life. Sometimes I think she's damn lucky to be alive with all she doe to herself. What do you do about a person that obviously does not want help and most likely never will? Why do I get in these moods thinking I can change that and change her? Sometimes I'm tempted to give her an ultimatum but that wouldn't stop her from drinking.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I spent most of my life angry at my father for being the same way until I accepted the fact that he was gonna drink whether I was there or not. You have to detach yourself and not let her take you down too!Your an awesome lady Cheryl, keep moving forward and dont look back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! I just found it today and watched the Betty Broderick story. Thanks for showing it. With regard to medical billing/coding, I just finished the program in that field last month. I'm still looking for a job....its hard when you're only entry level....you're right about that! But it will be worth it eventually. Hang in there and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :) I haven't updated it in ages. I've been trying to find movies available on Youtube to watch and also blog about, but have been having a hard time. I'm actually surprised the Betty Broderick story is still on there! Unfortunately Youtube has the habit of deleting a lot of videos. I'll go back and look at my favorites and find that they're gone.

    As for the medical coding and billing, best of luck with that! :) I've heard that sometimes you might have to take a job doing other things when you're entry level and then work your way up to the coding and billing. It's something I'm still interested in, but I'm also looking at other options too.

    ReplyDelete