Sunday, April 10, 2011
Yep, I'm Not Dead.....
Wow, it's been a month since I've updated this thing. Two months since I updated my Based on A True Story blog. Unfortunately, I have Writer's Block on that one. Not that many people were reading that one anyway. Things have been okay. I've been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend, and that's why I haven't been around too much. I'm not really sure about this relationship, to be honest. He's so nice and caring, but I'm not sure I feel the same way about him. There are some problems in the....well.....sex department. He's pretty inexperienced, and because of his weight we've been having problems. But my family loves him. We have a lot in common, but I just don't feel that desire. I'm not sure what to do yet. We have been dating since January, and most of the time we just watch a lot of tv and movies together. I won't be posting this on Facebook because obviously I don't want him to see this post. Only people that are subscribed to me via Blogger will be seeing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment