BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Personality Disorder Test

I've often taken this test before in the past, and I'm pleased to say my results are better than they used to be. Although definitely still on the "troubled" side, I've improved.

(This is only an internet test and only a doctor can diagnose you with these, so don't take these answers too seriously if you decided to take this test and score "High" or "Very High" on some of these disorders.)

DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:High
Schizoid Disorder:Moderate
Schizotypal Disorder:High
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Very High
Histrionic Disorder:High
Narcissistic Disorder:High
Avoidant Disorder:Very High
Dependent Disorder:Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:High

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --

9 comments:

  1. Here's my results:

    Disorder | Rating
    Paranoid: Very High
    Schizoid: Moderate
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Low
    Borderline: Moderate
    Histrionic: Moderate
    Narcissistic: Low
    Avoidant: Very High
    Dependent: Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would score higher on Paranoid. I'm surprised that I scored so high on Histrionic and Narcissistic, but we both got the same results for Avoidant. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also took the Depression test:

    Disorder Your Score
    Major Depression: High
    Dysthymia: Very High
    Bipolar Disorder: Slight-Moderate
    Cyclothymia: Moderate
    Seasonal Affective Disorder: High

    Seems about right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't taken that one yet. I'll do that now, though I probably know how that'll turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, those results aren't really surprising. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disorder Your Score
    Major Depression: Moderate
    Dysthymia: Slight-Moderate
    Bipolar Disorder: Extremely High
    Cyclothymia: High
    Seasonal Affective Disorder: Extremely High
    Postpartum Depression: N/A

    ReplyDelete
  7. But often I have doubted the diagnosis of Bipolar because Borderline and Bipolar symptoms often mimic each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last question "Were your parents cold and distant or treated you negatively when you were growing up?": Isn't that two questions? Oh well. :) Here's mine:

    Paranoid: Low
    Schizoid: High
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Low more
    Borderline: Low more
    Histrionic: Low more
    Narcissistic: Moderate
    Avoidant: High
    Dependent: Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

    So if someone needs an avoidant schizoid, looks like I'm da man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I'm actually surprised that I didn't score higher on Schizoid, because I go through many periods where I prefer to be alone, and it's not because I'm afraid of being around people. Well, sometimes I am, and then other times I just NEED to be alone for awhile.

    ReplyDelete